Chevy Avalanche 1500, 2002-2006, 2WD & 4WD - 6 LUG; GMC Yukon/Yukon XL/Denali: 2002-2007, Classic 4WD/AWD - 6 LUG; Chevy Suburban/Chevy Tahoe 1500,2000-2006 Classic, 4WD-6 LUG; Chevy Silverado/Sierra 1500, 1999-2007 Classic, 4WD-6 LUG
- The Full Throttle Suspension Leveling Kit sets your rig level fast and easy for less
- Custom-fit for your specific year, make and model truck
- Creates room for wheel and tire packages as large as 33" (varies by vehicle)
- Keeps the stock handling and feel of your truck, even with up to 2.5" of lift
- Ideal for eliminating the sag caused by a winch, heavy bumper or plow
- Won't sag like cheap urethane blocks
- All billet steel parts are powder-coated to lock corrosion out
- Includes all hardware needed for DIY installation
- Your Full Throttle Suspension Leveling Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you want the look of 33" tall tires without the hassle of an expensive lift kit, take a look at Full Throttle Suspension's Leveling Kits. It's the fastest, safest and easiest way to get the extra 2.5" of clearance your truck needs.
If your truck employs a torsion bar front suspension, Full Throttle Suspension brings it level with heavy-duty torsion keys that are indexed to lift without straining stock parts. If your front suspension is supported by springs, your Full Throttle Suspension Leveling Kit uses custom sturdy steel spacers to level front with rear.
All Full Throttle Suspension Leveling Kit components are created from durable steel. That means a Full Throttle Suspension Suspension won't sag or wear out like a urethane leveling kit, and it will last just as long as a professional lift.
Best yet, a Full Throttle Suspension Leveling Suspension can be installed at home with moderate mechanical ability and a couple hours time. And, Full Throttle Suspension stands behind your Leveling Kit with a Lifetime Warranty.