The XDP Fuel Sump XD131
is designed to eliminate the typical ¼ tank issues associated with the in-tank draw straws typically used with Air Dog & FASS fuel pumps. Originally designed for better diesel fuel delivery, the XDP Fuel Sump fastens to the bottom of the tank and dramatically increases volume to the fuel pump by allowing you to get every drop of fuel out of the tank.
The XDP Fuel Sump is the only unit on the market to feature a single piece horseshoe shape internal ring allowing for a no tank drop installation. This XDP exclusive feature allows for a faster and simpler installation. (special attention must be made to ensure all debris is cleaned from the tank after drilling)
- No tank drop installation cuts installation time
- Opening to allow fuel to flow freely into the sump
- Made from Aircraft grade T6 billet aluminum
- Precision CNC machining technology for a perfect fit
- Works great with stock or aftermarket fuel tanks
- 1 Black Anodized XDP Fuel Sump
- 1 Internal Billet Aluminum Horseshoe Shaped Ring
- Pre-formed rubber Buna gasket
- High grade stainless steel hardware
- Nylon Washers
- Barbed Fuel Line Fitting
The XDP Fuel Sump is beneficial to all trucks including stock daily drivers, mild street modifications, drag racing applications, and even sled-pulling.
Note: Not recommended for off-road applications or for vehicles with potential ground clearance issues.
XDP part number:XD131-A (Old part number XD131)